In case you didn't hear we are having a BOY!! (pictures will be posted once I scan them) We are SO excited. I have felt from the beginning it was a boy but I pushed all thoughts and hopes aside so I wouldn't be disappointed (like I was with Brielle). When I saw it was a boy I teared up and couldn't stop. It was the greatest feeling ever to hear that the baby looked healthy- no specialist this time! I was on cloud nine the entire day.
I must say this pregnancy sure has been different. I threw up WAY more than I ever did with Brielle, in fact I can despite being 20+ weeks along. With Brielle I was sick in the morning and fine the rest of the day. Not with this one, I could be sick all day long and throw up and night. This little guy sucked all the energy right out of me and I slept whenever I could (luckily Brielle was taking 2 naps a day still so I slept when she slept). I have more energy now but I can get tired pretty quick. I had the worst cold of my life during this pregnancy. I haven't had the bloody noses like I did with Brielle. With Brielle I was craving Mexican and spicy foods. Right now fruits and CANDY are a few of my cravings, and I have to eat a BIG breakfast. I have no interested in fast food type foods. I am starting to show which is a lot earlier ( I think). I am feeling really big for how far along I am. I have been able to feel him move starting around approximately 15 weeks or so. At 20 weeks Matt has been able to feel him move. This baby is SUPER low and what I thought was round ligament pain was my baby pressing on me. During the ultrasound she was all the way over to my groin to get a look at his feet.
At this time I am so grateful for modern technology that allows us this glimpse at our baby, I always marvel at the detail you can see during an ultrasound. I am grateful for a healthy baby and that is a boy. I am grateful I am pregnant again and I am finally feeling better. I can't wait to meet this little guy and see what type of temperament he will have. Brielle has been such an angel and blessing in our lives I can't imagine what another one will bring.
1 comment:
this is so interesting, cause you are describing the same cravings/symptoms that i had with carson and tucker. like, craving fruit and candy, i craved fresh fruit all the time with carson and i was sooooo tired with tucker and this baby. i still crave junk food and sweets more than healthy food right now. i wonder what that means.......
Post a Comment