Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl

Today we went over to the Fluckiger's for Super Bowl Sunday. It has been awhile since we have been able to hang out so I was excited to party with them. I headed over there with Brielle because Matt had to stay after church and do his church thing. I arrived to a table full of goodies and we were ready to watch TV commercials, the game, as well as play and visit.




We really liked the BBQ chicken pizza. It was YUMMY!


Mandy had some balloons a neighbor gave her. Of course Brielle was excited to play with them.

She was trying to reach for the balloon.


She loved that she could snack all afternoon.


Right before we left Brielle found a play purse that had sunglasses and a PHONE! Her favorite thing. I looked over to find her like this-it was ADORABLE.
Matt was able to join us around 5:30ish and catch the best part of the game. I love when the underdogs win. Thanks Adam, Mandy and Gabrielle for the fun afternoon/evening. We sure did have fun!

No comments: