Friday, February 5, 2010

Sunshine means park time

Today the weather was nice enough to go for a walk. Most the time the park is our final destination, as was today. Brielle was thrilled to get into her stroller. We were lucky enough to met some friends up there (which always makes the time at the park more enjoyable).



Brielle can swing all day if I let her.


What a face.


Look at the snow on those mountains! However I LOVED the blue skies, it's been awhile since we have seen blue skies.


I think Brielle looks AMAZING in BLUE!


Today she climbed up onto the slide all by herself and slide down on her tummy.


She is trying to make her way up to the BIG slide. My child I swear has NO fear.


I was trying to get her to smile but this will do.


She was watching her friend Peter run around the lamp post. She though it was pretty darn funny.


Look at me MOM!


It was all over once she discovered the dirt. Why play with the toys when there is dirt???

No comments: