Brielle is full of fun and energy and full on toddler.
I haven't really posted anything about her for awhile so I thought I would name a few things she is doing right now.
She has discovered cars are pretty fun toys. She will push this car around and make noises. It's really cute to watch her.
-She is still so intrigued by books. In fact I brought a bookcase that was in our room downstairs and set her 'big girl' chair next to it and made a little library for her. I thought it would eliminate her ripping out all my books in my bookcase, but it didn't as you can see in the picture.
-She is into cuddling with blankets and her teddy bear cuddle thing.
-She continues to enjoy her many jungle gyms we have in the house. Just recently she discovered how to 'push' the swing. She now allows me to put her in the swing and push her(which has changed because before she would scream her head off-didn't help she face planted the first time she was on it because she try to get out and I tried to catch her but couldn't).
-I always know when she is teething because she is trying to put EVERYTHING in her mouth. The best place to go of course...the kitchen. Doesn't matter if I just swept the floor she will find something.
She was really serious about getting whatever was on the floor. I had never seen her climb through the chair like this in order to get what she wanted. She didn't know how to get out and started screaming because she was stuck.
-She likes wearing jackets, sweaters, or coats around the house. There for a little while I couldn't leave her room until she pulled one of the above items out of of the closet. She would walk around with them throughout the day.
-Everyday I am amazed with how much she can comprehend. For example, I will ask her to go get her shoes and she does. She throws her diapers away in the garbage, she will pick up her toys and put them in the basket. She is growing up so fast and turning into quite the helper.
-Her vocabulary grows everyday. She can say so many words now. Many words are hard to understand but she gets the fluctuation of the word right but the letter is not always correct. I am amazed how much I can understand and how well I can communicate with her.
- We are attending music group and she enjoys watching and participating in the fun. She will jump out of my lap every time they hand out new props for the song, grab what she wants and then comes back to sit on my lap. She does a great job picking up the carpet squares and placing them in a pile when we are finished.
-We are battling with her hair. I try to put it up and she tries to take it out. I cannot put a headband on, or a hat, and many times I cannot put a bow or flower in her hair. The most success is when I put her hair up with a rubber band and that is it. However, it never fails she rips it out when she is in her carseat and I cannot find it when we arrive to our destination.
No comments:
Post a Comment