I can't believe my little girl is 3 months old already. How quickly time flies. She has changed so much from the time she was born. I feel I am adjusting better every day (In fact I can stay home and I am OK with it) and love being a mom. She has brought so much joy into our lives. I love watching her fall asleep because as she drifts away she will grin. I love when she first wakes up and gives me such a big grin. I love how she looks at me when she is eating. I love how special she makes me feel. I love how she will laugh with me. I love bath time.

Things she can do:
- Laugh out load
- Talk a lot
- Smile all the time (more and more everyday)
- Be dramatic. Sometimes if she is too tired and she doesn't like a sound or people playing with her, she will look right at them, get this big frown, pause for a couple of seconds and then start to cry. She turns it into such a process. It's funny to watch
- Another time she cries is in her sleep. She has done this from the time she was born but her cry is louder and lasts longer. If you were in another room you would think she was awake and upset, but when you check on her she is still fast asleep.
- Better hand motor skills. She is grabbing onto all her toys. Her favorite thing is to lay down on her back so she can kick and play with her toys that are hanging above her. She will hold onto them, bat at them, and with one of her toys she will pull on the string to make it shake.
- She loves to look at herself in a mirror
- Everything she has in her hands she tries to put in her mouth
- She likes to fall asleep with a pacifier. When she first gets it she sucks on it so aggressively. But we are in trouble when it falls out and I am not there to put it back in.
- She loves to rub her feet together when she is being held or feeding
- She enjoys looking at books and being read to
- Some days she would prefer to sit rather than be held. In fact she has held herself up for about 10 seconds on her own.
- She will do tummy time without crying right away. Sometime she likes to just lay on her tummy and suck on her hand.
- She likes to listen to music and be sung to. She loves when her cousins sing to her, she laughs every time.
- Matt said she held her own bottle this week (for a little bit).
- She wont really take a nap unless she is held, but will sleep through the night just fine alone.
- She loves to watch the TV or look at the bright screen on a cell phone
- When she is swaddled and laying in her co-sleeper or crib she lifts both legs up as high as they will go and slam them down. She hates being swaddled but it's the only way I can keep her warm enough at night. In the morning, I will unwrap her from her blankets and she loves to strech.
2 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing what is going on. It is so much fun to see little Bri and how much she grows between posts. I miss he a lot, don't worry I miss everyone else too. I know that life can get crazy sometimes but keep posting. I check just about every day hoping to see more. Love you- Brian
I loved listening to her ramble on talking. Your pictures are all so cute. It's crazy all that she is doing now.
Post a Comment