This was the first time she really played in the snow. It wasn't for very long because we were on the top of Mt. Rose Summit and it was cold and windy. I wasn't a very nice mom and had woke her up to play.
I guess cannot wait until Brielle is moving around. Here he is showing her how to push up on her arms. As you can see she watched everything we do very closely.
Then he thought he needed to show her how it was done.
Matt was home for lunch and playing with her.
I like this facial expression.
She stands really well on her own (against a couch); better than she sits by herself.
Aunt Erin took her for a walk and took this picture. Brielle loves going on walks in her stoller.
Blowing her bubbles for entertainement. When she gets really excited she spits out A LOT of bubbles and soaks her shirt.
Erin tried to take a picture of her holdin her own bottle. I never see it because when I am around she doesn't use a bottle.
Brielle is growing up very fast. Somenew things she has done:
-put her feet flat on the floor and lift her butt up. She also does this when she is placed in her car seat.
-sits up on her own for a couple of seconds.
-STAND, STAND and more STANDING. I have a hard time getting her to sit down.
-suck on skin, either her own or someone elses. It doesn't matter if it's a finger or neck or arm.
-play with the mirror that is attached to her play mat and look at herself.
1 comment:
Happy 4 months Brielle! It was so good to picnic with you guys the other day. Let's do it again soon so I can see your cute girl.
Post a Comment