Brielle is all decked out in her green outfit. People loved it.
People said she looked like a little leprechaun (we had tights with green shoes on at one point in time)
She loves playing with her clothes
We had a busy day today. I had a couple of doctor appointments to go to today. Brielle got to tag along and was a trooper. My morning appointment I heard Brielle going to the bathroom. I was afraid she had a blow out so I waited till we go home. Sure enough it was all up her back. I managed to get the onesie off without spreading the poop too much. I laid Brielle on her side to wipe off her back off and next thing I know she put her head on the poppy onesie. Poor girl had poop all over. Today was the first time she was really helpful when changing her. She loves to stand now so I had her standing up while I made sure she was all clean.
We are day 3 into sleeping in her room. Last night went a lot smoother. I think it helped that Matt and I played with her in her room throughout the day. Having her become more familiar with the room helped (I think). We are getting a bedtime routine down. She is normally ready for bed around the 8 to 9 o'clock hour. I am snuggling her with a blanket still which helps her know its time for bed.
Brielles roomWe are also working on nap time in the crib. Brielle prefers to nap in our arms. I love holding her and wish I could hold her all the time. However she needs to get use to the idea of napping by herself. Sometimes she does well with it and other times she does not. The morning nap tends to work but the afternoon nap....forget!
1 comment:
Oh man I didn't know the blow out was that bad. Poor thing. HA. She did look adorable, even in the other outfit I saw too. thanks for the visit!
Post a Comment