As Matt walked out the door for work today he informed me that Brielle had a poopy diaper. A few minutes later I asked Brielle if she was poppy. She told me she was. Then I asked her if I could change her diaper and she said, "Im still pooping, please let me poop." I thought, ok I better let her finish. After some time I went back and asked if I could change her diaper and she said, 'No, let me poop." By this time I knew she was pulling my leg and trying to get out of a diaper change.
Brielle wanted to sit on the big toilet and she fell in. Luckily I caught her before she landed in the water.
This was one of my conversations lately....
Me:" are you pooping?"
Brielle: "no I tooting"I love that Brielle is able to communicate with me but I really enjoy how entertaining our conversations can be.

No comments:
Post a Comment