Sunday, November 8, 2009

A new awareness

Friday morning Brielle woke up before I went to work. In times past, I have spent a few minutes with her and then handed her to Matt. However this time, she screamed when I gave her to Matt and cried the whole time I went down the stairs and into the garage. It just broke my heart. It makes me sad having to leave her anyway and then when she is sad....I want to stay home!!
Later that morning Matt had to drop her off at a new babysitters because my sister went to ER a few days prior and is really sick with a kidney infection and my mom's broken rib still hurts her. Matt said she was really clingy and didn't really want to let go of him either. Poor girl.
I hope it isn't this tough every week.

No comments: