I don't think I can get enough of her playing in the dirt, besides it's one of her favorite things to do while she is outside.
We never did carve our pumpkins and we have kept them in the house because she LOVES to play with them. She sits right next to them and lounges around with them, hits her head against them, sits on them, climbs on them. You name it, I am sure she has done it.
She has discovered her toy stethoscope and enjoys carrying it around her and try to wrap it around the back of her neck so it hangs down in front of her (like mommy does at work). It's really cute.
Cuddles with the pumpkin.
Poor girl was so tired I took her out of the car, changed her diaper and put her in her crib all with her ASLEEP. Never before has this happen.
Brielle cannot get enough of the park and the swing. Doesn't matter how cold it is, we just bundle up and go play.
Daddy reading her a book before she goes to bed.
I keep trying to capture a picture of her sitting in the drawer but this is the closes I have gotten.
Daddy and Brielle with matching outfits and working together to put away dishes (well Brielle is taking them out while Matt is trying to put them into the dishwasher.)
She just wont let go of the pumpkins. They have been the cheapest entertainment yet.
Just a few things Brielle is doing:
-She sticks out her tongue in and out like a lizard
-Anyone who is brushing their teeth she comes running and wants to help.
-Points to body parts when we ask where her eyes, ears, tongue and nose are.
-She puts her fingers together when she wants you to sing itsy bitsy spider and she would mover her fingers, and do the motions with you (raise her hands up for out comes the sun and moves her hands side to side for wash the spider out). I can thank Grandma Hicks for teaching her and working with her.
-Help when I am getting her dressed and undressed
-Places her hand on her head and leans on it.
-Walks up the loft stairs with the help of the wall. She is now attempting to walk down them too.
-Sits on the stairs and plays and talks.
-Helps you throw away different items, especially her diaper. She asked for the diaper as soon as you are done changing it and walks to the kitchen trash to throw it away. I love having a little helper.
and MUCH, MUCH more.
1 comment:
Danielle she's so sweet. I love seeing all your pictures!
Post a Comment