My period is really late I was getting frustrated becuase I had already tested and it was negative. I hate not knowing when I am going to start my perion and have to carry supplies with me everywhere. I was get frustrated becuase how was I ever going to be pregnant if I never had a period. We were "trying" becuase I wanted to have my babies close but as time went by, my mind frame changed to, "I really do want to be pregnant and not just for the fact that I want my babies to be close." A week of so ago I did a pregnancy test and it came out negative. A part of me didn't believe it but I forced myself to believe the test.
Saturday when I was working my coworker asked how I was doing and ask if I was pregnant yet becuase the last couple of weeks I have had this glow about me and I looked really good. I was grateful for the compliment but told her I had tested and I was not pregnant. So today I figured I would test one more time just to make sure I really wasn't pregrnant becuase if i have this "glow" maybe it's the pregnancy glow. I peed on the stick and went down and had breakfast with Matt and Brielle. I knew I wasn't pregnant so I was stunned when I went into my bathroom to find two lines on the pregnancy stick! Matt happen to turn the corner right after I looked at the test and I said to him with a great big grin, "OH crap I am pregnant!" Matt laughed, gave me a great big hug and kiss. Come to find out he didn't realize I had just tested and he thought it was my old pregnancy test.
So I discovered I am in my 6th week and so far so good. I spent most the day in shock because I tried so hard to convince myself that I wasn't pregnant. Goes to show I really don't know my body AT ALL, nor did I listen to myself when I felt the first test wasn't true. Knowimg me, trying to convience myself I wasn't prgnant was a coping mechanism. Needless to say I am WAY excited. I tested a couple more time just to make sure it was true.
Matt and I are going to try to hold off on telling our families until Christmas, and do something really cute to announce the arrivial of our second child. I have a doctors appoinment 3 days before Christmas I think during that appoinment we will be taking picture of the baby and doing the measurements. Matt and I agreed to tell one friend so I could get my excitement out and try to keep my secret from my family.
1 comment:
Hooray that's so awesome!
Post a Comment