Sunday, November 8, 2009

Daddy's Little Girl

When Brielle was dependent on me she would prefer me over Matt. However, things are changing and every day she is becoming more a Daddy's Little Girl. She cries when he leaves the room, when he walks through the door from work she laughs, smiles and rans as fast as she can to him. When we are at church and he opens the door to the classroom and she sees him she begins to whin and starts walking to the door. If he shuts the door she begins to cry. She can't get enough of him. Friday night I had her in the bath and he open the door to talk to me. She got all excited and started talking away and trying to hand him her toys. When he shut the door you would have thought he pinched her on the way out...she started wailing until he came back into the bathroom. Then today she woke up from her nap screaming. I wasn't doing much good comforting her and Matt was already gone for Sunday meetings. So I called his voicemail for Brielle to hear his voil. Afterwards, she was happy and went on to play with her toys. I know it just melts Matt's heart cause it does mine. I am glad she loves her Daddy.

No comments: