Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Water Babies

Brielle has been taking a water babies class for the last 3 weeks. We are approaching the end of the class and she has learned so much. She LOVES the water and has such a good time. The water is cold and she gets very tired. In fact, I bring everything for a shower and bedtime because she falls asleep on the way home and sleeps through the night. We sure have had a good time.
At the begginning of class we do motor boats. It's to help them try to kick. Sometimes she does it and other times she does not.
Depending on her mood she either enjoys her back or starts to cry.
Here the instructor is helping Brielle practice her kicking.
This is a video of me dunking Brielle down in the water.
Her facial expresssion after being dunked under water
Brielle just freezes when I put her on the edge.
Brielle and I practicing her underwater skills.
I love it when the instructor takes Brielle and has her swim to me.
Brielle hangs onto the edge all by herself. She is so strong.

Near the end of class she gets cold and tired. She become my little cuddle bug.

No comments: