Monday, August 17, 2009

8 months old-almost 9


This is how I find her most mornings, ready to be picked up!



She is standing whenever she can

I have a camper on my hands!

She loves the outdoors

She enjoys taking items out of containers

I see you! She loves to look around when she rides in the car. She will lean forward to look.

She still has the pretty blue eyes

The more we are outside, the better

She loves her daddy, and sticking her fingers in any one's mouth

Yum, ROCKS!

She enjoys the days both Mom and Dad are home

Doesn't see look so peaceful??

She is walking along furniture and anything that she can hold onto
FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD

My little swimmer, how she can't get enough of the water

I tried not to swaddle her and caught her sleeping with her butt in the air!


Brielle LOVES dogs. Pictures and real dogs. She gets so excited.

My little girl is getting big very fast. Things she can do:
lean over and kiss the book pages when we are reading.

the more finger food the better

crinkle up her nose and breath real hard through it a couple of times

words: up, more, woof, mama, dada-her first word association=woof

bottom 2 teeth came in

push herself up to a standing position and yell at us (only when she is expressing her frustration)

climbs up the little tikes slide

climbs up the foot stool

climbs up and down the stairs

loves to play with books and magazines

loves to play with a pile of clothes- she will sit there and hug them and toss them and eat them.

likes to rock items-standing in her crib she will shake the rail back and forth, standing up on the little tikes toys and will rock them
imitate some sounds
when she is hungry she will smack her lips together
eat anything and everything off the floor
I still have to swaddle her, they are rough nights if I don't
taking naps in her OWN room :-)
sticking her tongue out (to feel her new teeth)
waves
kicks the ball

No comments: