I am so proud of Matt. A couple weeks ago he worked all day long to buy fans, install four fans, cut through the dry wall (twice), and install two new electrical boxes. The loft and the master bedroom now have ceiling lights too. I cannot tell you how excited I am for this upgrade in my home. I am so impressed with how well Matt did and how much he was able to accomplish. Matt, you are the best! I love you!
Matt stuck his hand out and Brielle thought it was pretty funny
Good thing Matt knows what he is doing...I wouldn't even know where to start
He took an extension cord and hooked it up to a floor light to check if he did the electrical right before putting the fan up.
The project got a little messy but it was worth it.
One done, three to go! I worked him to death that day.
1 comment:
Tell Matt that if you ever want to make a trip down to Vegas he can install my last fan for me.
Post a Comment