She does something new everyday:
-sucks out of a straw
-drinks out of a sippy cup
-sitting up on her own; more and more each day
-rolling front to back and back to front
-loves looking at pictures
-gets mad if she cannot talk on the phone and hold it-she is a good talker (which is really nice when I work and call to talk to her)
-eating rice cereal; but would love to eat everything her parents are eating
-starting to cuddle (she grabs my shoulders and holds on for dear life)
-loves to put her mouth on my shoulder and makes sounds and talk into it
-gets so excited for reading time and looking at books
-Is the best welcoming home from work committee: smiles, loves, and kisses
-loves to go for a walk in her stroller
-still a terrible napper
-starting to get more hair-started out with red streaks and now they are blond
-loves to bit and chew everything
-loves to make as many noises with her mouth as she can
-she is mobile, when she lays on her back she kicks her legs up in the air and throws them on her side....somehow she manages to go in a complete circle with this motion. So far she doesn't go too far.
-reaches and grabs onto everything.
Matt captured this picture one morning. This doesn't happen very often because she wont nap unless she is being held.
I had her playing on the bed one morning and this is were she put her toy. She left it there for awhile too.
She loves to play with her Daddy. Especially when he puts his head on her tummy and shakes it all around. She grabs onto him and starts to laugh.
She enjoys taking baby steps and standing.
Love this expression!
She is getting so strong on her tummy. Sometimes she starts to move her legs underneath her-practicing the motion for crawling. Other times she will kick her legs.
I am trying to teach her not to pull on her hairband. Most the time she does really well.
I love this picture of her resting on Brian's knee
She loves her Grandpa and Grandma Hicks (and Taylor)
Brielle LOVES being around other kids, especially her cousins.
You can't tell very well but her hair is stickin straight up.
Video of Brielle sitting on her own.
This is a video of Brielle talkin on the phone. Sorry about the last 3 seconds of the video..the phone rang and I answered it before I turn the video off.
1 comment:
Man she really is growing fast. She is such a sweet baby. I love the pic with her laying on the lap. So cute!
Post a Comment