Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Easter

My camera batteries died Easter morning so I had to wait to get pictures from my sister-in-law Julie. Sorry for the delay.
Easter was fun but busy. We went to Fallon for most the day. All Matt's siblings were there but Shawna. We went to church, had a couple egg hunts, ate some food and headed back to Reno. I started to think that it was a year ago Easter I found out I was pregnant with Brielle. Crazy! It was fun to reflect on that joyous moment and how I couldn't believe I was actually pregnant. I dont think I will ever get as good of a reaction from Matt as I did that day-jaw dropping and eyes popping out if his socket.

We had a extended family dinner that night at my grandpa and grandma Ross's house. I think this was the first time we have ever had Easter dinner together. It was fun having the Aunts, Uncles and cousins together. My Uncle Brent, Aunt Eileen and cousin Anita were up for the weekend. It was good to see them.

I am sure she is thinking, "are you talking to me??"

She loves this dress because it is long enough she can suck on it.

She likes anything that she can suck on-including Easter eggs

Taylor cousins (Top left to right):Tiffany, Brookie, Brielle, Tyler, Lilly, Autumn
(Bottom lef to right): Logan, Carter, Lacey, Brett

Family photo time

The hunt is on

Family gathering at the grandparents

The three girls:Erin, Danielle and Mom

Ray, Grandpa Ross and Brielle

Grandpa playing with Brielle

1 comment:

AdaMandy said...

She looks adorable in her Easter dress. I love the picture of her staring down at her eggs. Isn't it funny how fast time flies?