Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I did it!

Today Brielle rolled over. I knew it was going to happen soon. She has been so close all weekend long. We were at my parents house showing my mom how strong she is on her tummy. I kept her on her tummy and next thing I know she was turning over onto her back. Unfortunately Matt, my Mom and Dad were there but did not see it. I was the only one. I was so excited to witnessed it. I tried to capture it on video and she didn't want to do it again.
It has taken me a little while to post but the reward for waiting is I capture video of her rolling.

She did so well I tried it again. The next video has her grabbing her feet, rolling over, burping, farting, talking and kissing. What a show!!

We also had our first picnic with friends Mandy and Adam. It was such a beautiful day but by the time we got to the park it got windy, cloudy and cold. We stayed and had lunch, play for a little and left. It sure was fun!

1 comment:

AdaMandy said...

Hurray for rolling over! Look at her skills! I love the videos. I love when you are trying to get her to roll over and she's just eating her jacket. HA. That picnic was fun we should do it again soon.