Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cant get enough!


You can take a guess who came into town. Brian took a ton of pictures and we love all of them. Here are a few from the weekend. This trip was one of the best trips up. I was able to vivist with them for a while and they even came to church with Matt and I. I miss my brother dearly and am so glad he lives close enough to come and visit. Crystal iis trying to lose weight and she is looking good.
I love we were able to get some family pictures. I think they turned out really well. Thanks a million Brian.






I love this facial expression.
Brian helped Brielle get ready for bed. It was really fun to watch him interact with her and how she responded. She loved playing with him.

Wrapped up like a little burrito-she sleeps good this way

First time she ate rice cereal (Her true first was with my mom the day before)
So many helping hands.

She is a natural eater-opens right up.

You always know when she is trying to roll over-tilt that head!

She is laughing all the time. It's so fun and makes everyone around her laugh too.

1 comment:

Marilene said...

That is such a cute little girl!
-Marilene... Trevor's wife