Matt and Brielle
hanging out after funeral
Derek Knight yawning
Clarissa Knight, Matt and Brielle
Brian, Crystal, Erin, Matt and Brielle
Pallbearers= grandsons of Florence
Final goodbye at Cemetery
Derek and Grant Knight
Ben, Tara, Clarissa, Grant, Derek Knight
Mark, Phillip and Scott Knight
Time for some yummy grub
Funeral family luncheon
Crystal and BrianPhil Knight, Danielle and Brielle
BACK: Tara, Ben, Mark FRONT: Nicole, Karen, Lori, Scott
Tucker trying to grab Brielle's hair bow
Tucker, Brielle and Ray
Tara helped me all weekend picking out material and making hair bows for Brielle. I have been dying to know how to make them, and they really are not as hard as they look. However I am far from perfect and have a lot of practicing to do.
Tara demo's her secret hair bow technique
Erin and Crystal trying it with Tara's help
Matt new idea for hair bows
Brian and Crystal came into town for the funeral too. My mom had some of Nan's family so they stayed with us. It was fun having them in our home. In times past when they have come up I haven't been able to hang out with them very much. This time it was easier to hang out since they were staying with us. We had fun talking and playing with Brielle. He took some nice pictures of Brielle Sunday morning as she was playing on the floor.
Crystal and Brielle playing
Grandpa Hicks with Brielle (she is super tired in this picture)
3 comments:
I just want to say that it was a great day and we had a lot of fun. Good thing a couple of those pictures turned out. We love you.
thanks for taking them. I love the one you put on my computer as wallpaper!
So cute!! You are a great blogger!! I love your birth story!! I'm glad it was good, that way you can have more!! I'm so glad that you found my blog! Hooray for blogs!
Post a Comment