Last night I noticed she was thrashing her head back and forth on the mattress. This morning I went to pick her up from her co-sleeper and found tons of hair left on the sheet. Needless to say, she is working on a bald spot.
I am also excited my brother downloaded pictures from her blessing day. I would like to share a few. That day was amazing. She looked beautiful and the family/friends support was fantastic. The siblings of both Matt and my family was there. Both Grandpa Hicks and Ross stood in the circle including Paul Taylor, Jake Rushing, Zach Nash, Merlin Taylor, my dad, Brian Hicks, Matt's friend Mark and my old neighbor Mike Mooney. Others that were there to support: Ross family (Andrew, Mathew, Natalie, Beth, Norman, Corrinne, Jacob, G.ma Ross), Adam and Mandy Fluckier with Gabe, Alma Carter, Aunt Nan and Scott Knight, Austin and Kevin with their two kids, Jamie and Jake Singer with 2 kids and the families of those that stood in the circle. We had a luncheon right after for those that could come. It was a great day.
Blessing Day December 28, 2008!
She looks so beautiful in white
I love hair bows on her
Auntie Erin and Grandma trying to make her happyGrandpa and Grandma Ross with Brielle during Blessing luncheon
Cousins (Autumn and Conner) playing in the loft
Time to eat!
It was an exhausting day (Jake and Miriah Rushing)









2 comments:
Two months already! Ah man you gotta love the bald spots. I love her blessing dress. She looked to darling.
Hey! Those pictures look familiar! I am glad you picked the few good ones that where there. She looked beautiful!
Post a Comment