Thursday, August 18, 2011

fun in the sun

I didn't really like having the pool on our cement patio because it was so hard. Matt was awesome and found a solution to my problem....put down the astro turf aka fake grass. Not only did we add the grass we bought a new pool because the one we had last year had a hole.
The kids had a great time playing in the water and soaking up the sun.
I was at Wal-mart and they were clearancing out their summer items. I was able to get a folding table and a water table for cheap! I was super excited. I was hoping the water table would be enough so the kids would leave the water fountain alone.
They like the water table but not as much as the water fountain. Oh well, now they have a lot of water toys to play with.

No comments: