Saturday, June 18, 2011

rodeo parade

Last year was our first year doing the rodeo parade and I had a good time. I invited Erin and Perm to come and Matt was able to met up with us.  This year did not disappoint us, however I feel there were more people involved last year. We found our spot in front of the courthouse which happens to be at the start of the rodeo and next to the announcer.
Kept the kids in the stroller, it provided great seating for them

Miles enjoying the parade


My stylin lil girl

This year we received more candy than last year (maybe cause Brielle was older).
The kids really enjoyed their suckers.


It was nice having Perm and Erin around. Erin said she had no idea they had a parade for the rodeo. Glad she knows now.

Once the kids became restless, Uncle Perm and Aunt Erin came to the rescue to hold and entertain.

The fire department had an interesting float. it was a house with smoke coming out of it.
I was super happy Matt made it. I love when he gets to join us for things like this.

No comments: