For Father's Day I gave all the Dad's in my life (Matt, Merlin and Dad) a homemade coupon book. In the book were different activities I wanted to do together with them. However it wasn't a redeem coupon when you are ready to do the activity, but one that we set dates on the calenders so they would get done. The purpose was to spend time together and create memories. One of the coupons were for a family shoot with my family and grandparents.
Erin was kind enough to take the pictures. I am kinda in a cowboy theme mood lately so we decided to go to Bartley Ranch and dress Western.
My Dad was AMAZING. He got up early so he could go down to the church and clean and do a few things so he could be ready for pictures. I was floored with how he was trying to be so accommodating to my wants and desire.
The beginning was a little crazy cause I didn't communicate very well with anyone. So everyone but me thought we were doing the pictures around my parents house. Then we were running behind (like at least 30 min) but I told Erin we would probably be at least and hour. So she jumped in the shower and so she wasn't ready when we were. It created a little stress on people with very busy schedules. However Despite all the hiccups everyone came with a positive attitudes and created some great picture. Here are some of my favorites.



Walking out there were a few ladies going to for a horseback ride. They were kind enough to stop and let the kids pet them. Miles thinks it's so funny when he pets them and will dig his face in my chest right after he pets them.
Brielle is such a natural around horses. She loves and adores them.


















No comments:
Post a Comment