Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

Good Mornin it's CHRISTMAS!!

Brielle is looking to see what Santa brought her.



I think the toy and chair are a hit!

Items from his stocking. I think he likes it (thank goodness)

Matt is saying "sweet" because he thought I wasn't going to get him any chewy lifesavers. Come on babe, really. I know better than that.

Santa treated me right and gave me a gift card to Dillards so I could go shopping. Man he knows me well.

Norma making us breakfast....yummy

We had Christmas morning at the Taylors house this year. Their tree is always so full of presents.

We were able to wait until Christmas to tell our families we were expecting again. Matt and I made a onsie for Brielle and a bought a book. We decided we wanted the grandparents to help Brielle open up her first gift. We are so happy we waited and it was really fun to see everyones reaction. What a great Christmas gift!


Opening up gifts: it sure was a fun morning



Matt made me laugh. I took lettuce to Julie's house so I could use her salad spinner. I was so sad to hear it was broken. A few weeks later guess what I am opening up.

Yippee a new, super, nice camera. Oh man I have a lot to learn.






Tiffany, Matt and Brielle are playing with the karaoke machine.

Our Christmas...you know it was suppose to be SMALL this year.

Corey and Lisa came over and opened up some present. We had their family this year so it was fun to watch them open their gifts. They appeared to like everything.


Look at those eyes, is she a little tired??

This is such a cute picture. Bryce is so mobile he just scooted right over to Brielle. I think they will be good friends.

Brielle hanging out with her cousins:Brett, Lacey and Tiffany. I like grandpa watching the kids in the background.

I LOVE this picture of Brielle. She is so funny when she puts her hand up to her face like that. She was so excited to be on her horse.

My mom gave Brielle "The Night Before Christmas" with a recording of her reading the book. It will be great to pull out every year.

Brielle was not up to sitting on their laps and opening up the present. So my dad took the gift and started opening.

At first they didn't get it. He pulled out the book first that said "new baby"

I had to encourage them to keep looking. They finally pulled out the onsie and it took some time for it to sink in, but once it did...there came the excitement.

A close up picture of the onsie we (really Matt) made. I think it turned out pretty good.

Front and Back

MORE opening of gifts

I found the perfect gift for Erin...a pink tool kit. Basic tools for her new home.
Brielle was looking for her gift to open.


I love this expression on Grandpa's face. He was truly excited about his calender we gave him.

Brielle would help every once in awhile. I love how Brian is making sure she doesn't fall off the couch.

When I first walked through the door I thought that my family had opened our gifts because I saw the gift I bought Brian all set up. I was really confused and asked if they had already opened the gifts. Come to find out, Brian got two of the same thing. Oh well. He was excited anyway to open it and see what his big heavy box was all about.

I think the day wore everyone out. Brielle sat down for dinner and before you knew it she was out. Her Aunt wasn't too far behind her.

No comments: