
Today we went to Lattin Farms in Fallon, NV. A member of the church owns it and we try to go every year. On Saturdays they do a hayride, and have several different events for the kids and families, such as scarecrow stuffing, rides for the kids, bounce house, pumpkin patch, mazes etc. This year we wanted to go but I was working every Saturday however, Aunt Deon died and her funeral was on a Saturday. I was able to take the day off and before going to the funeral we headed out to Lattin Farms. We invited the Jolley family to go with us.


We had so much fun and the weather was perfect! Brielle loves anything we do outside and enjoyed having other kids around her.

We spend a lot of time out in the pumpkin patch looking for the perfect pumpkins. Matt really gets into it and always finds the perfect pumpkins.

These are the beautiful Jolley kids. Emma picked out a beautiful pumpkin, and Kayla is my little best friend. I love this girl!


The pumpkin is almost as tall as she is!

I would say Brielle's favorite part of the day was playing and eating the dirt. Look at how dirty so got! She had fun.


The line of pumpkins everyone was finding. We line them up and pick the best from the line up.

Matt had to do a race and Brielle thought it was pretty funny bouncing up and down.

Afterwards we played with the animals for a little while.
No comments:
Post a Comment