A funny story to share. We were coming down from G.pa and G.ma's Ross's house when I saw some kids trick-or treating by the Bentley's. We were in far enough up and in the dark we looked like shadows. I thought it would be funny to make some scary noises. I made a few and you could hear this little girl ask, "what was that?" Matt thought he would pipe in and make a few more noises. All of a sudden this little girl starts screaming, drops her bag of candy and takes off and the rest of the group starts to scatter. It was SO funny. I thought my mom was going to wet her pants, she was laughing so hard. I was surprised her rib didn't hurt her (she broke it laying Brielle down for a nap). Needless to say we all got a pretty good laugh.
We packed up from my parents and headed over to our neighborhood. We really were not too sure where to go since we had never trick-or-treated in our new neighborhood. She I thought we would go and see some church families. We started and ended with the Jolley family. We love hanging out with them and Brielle has such a good time with their little girl Kayla. We were having so much fun we didn't go home to almost 11. Brielle was so full of energy she was running all over the house and playing. It was an incredible night and I couldn't believe how much fun Brielle had.
No comments:
Post a Comment