He had to take a little detour from our usual routine so my mom could get some pictures at a museum. Brielle liked hanging out in the forrest area with the water and the bird noises. She enjoyed the outdoors and was excited to find her two rocks for her hands.

Our first stop was new for us. We had always driven by but fir some reason this year we stopped. It was a really cute place, it had some shops, food and an area for the kids.
Brielle enjoyed the wood cutouts of the animals. 
She LOVED being outside and the weather was a little chilly, but if you were in the sun it felt good. We had a pretty good lunch there and moved on to the next place.
Our next stop had the train ride and the pony rides. Last year the train wasn't running so we were excited it was open this year. However we went to pay and they said they were closed for the moment they had to work on the train. Unfortunately we hung out for awhile and finally gave up.
We went across the street to the pony rides. We were the only ones there so they let us pet the horses. Brielle was so excited and laughed every time the horse moved it mouth to try to eat her hand. After we warmed up to the horses we tried to ride the pony. I let her sit on the saddle and she immediately leaned for ward to pet the main. The I made sure I held onto her one arm and we started to walk with the pony. Oh my goodness I couldn't believe the excitement that came out of Brielle. She just lite up and started laughing. She grabbed onto the horn of the saddle and laughed for a good 30 seconds. Then enjoyed the ride and started laughing again. It was the most precious moment, one I will treasure for a long time. I think I have a little cowgirl on my hands. Maybe we need to look into investing in a horse.
Our last stop we feed different animals. That sheep Brielle is trying to feed is trying hard to get the food she has in her hands. We had a good time. I always love going to Apple Hill and going with my family is even better!
No comments:
Post a Comment