Sometimes there are advantages of having your parents so busy they don't have time for certain events and so I get the benefit. My Uncle Don and Aunt Corrine invited us to sit in their box and watch the rodeo. We jumped on the opportunity and had a BLAST! I love the rodeo and watching the events. In fact, during the bull ride portion they had trouble keeping the bulls out of the arena. It was pretty funny. Every time they opened the gate this bull would get out and they would have to try to get both bulls out of the arena. First time I had ever seen that happen.


Look at that bucking horse!

I think Brielle liked to watch the people more than the rodeo.

Out the gate this guys goes!

Yea Hay! Ride em cowboy!

I was shocked Grandpa Ross came. I am glad he did.

One of the side shows was amazing. Yup thats right you are looking at Buffalo and a horse on top of the trailer. Oh and when the trailer came into the arena it was going so fast it caught air. What a show!

This act I had never seen before and the girls were CRAZY! They would perform gymnastic stunts on the horse. Some were so extreme I was scared for the girls. It look very dangerous but you couldn't keep your eye off them.

Brielle was tuckered out and slept through fireworks and all.

The benefits of a box is you are so close you can touch the animals and get dirt flung onto you by horses racing by.

Uncle Don really gets into it- don't we all.
The bull riding is so fun to watch but not too many stayed on that night. In fact this guy is currently flying off his bull.
Thanks for the fun and FREE evening Ross family!
No comments:
Post a Comment