Knowing it was going to be a late night I begged her to take a nap so she could enjoy the ballet. Before going to bed I showed her a video about the Nutcracker and that made her excited. I was so grateful.
We went to my parents Ward Christmas party and had dinner. As their program began I left Miles with my dad and my mom, Brielle, Matt and I headed out for the ballet. As we walked in the door they had a large nutcracker out. Of course we had to pause for a picture.
As we enter the theater Brielle was elated. I went down and showed her where she could see the orchestra. We watched and listen to them warm up.
Brielle stayed awake throughout the whole ballet. She had wonderful concert manners unlike many people their. I was very proud of her. Because of the movie we watched she understood the story line and loved everything about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment