Monday, January 4, 2010

Headin to Fallon

Matt needed to do some work on our rental in Fallon. I like to go with him if I can so we headed out and hit some fog in East Sparks, but then it cleared up. There is still a lot of snow on the ground and it was a beautiful drive down to Fallon. When we hit Fernley/Fallon area it was covered with pogonip. It made it feel like we were in heaven. I kept thinking to myself, "oh this would be an AMAZING picture" but I didn't want to make Matt stop, nor risk waking Brielle up. Finally I couldn't resist and mentioned that we passed some heavenly sections. Matt informed me he would have stopped so I could take a picture, but we passed all the area I wanted to take a picture. I was kinda kicking myself but we did capture a large tree covered with pogonip.
Matts parents were not home (they were off playin on a cruise). But Brielle and I hung out at his parents house while Matt did what he needed to do on the rental.
I thought I would capture Brielle's ice scrapped cheek. Right before we left for Fallon Brielle was outside playing while Matt was packing the truck. She had fallen on a patch of snow (but it sat for a month so it was more like a nice section of solid ice). So here is her battle wound.

No comments: